Grass: grass

Sand: sand

They seem kinda funky to me..C&C plz?
In terms of how well your turfs tile I give the following:

Wood: Great
Water: Alright
Grass: Poor
Sand: Poor

I can't tell you much of anything else. They all show some grid, but the wood almost eliminates it.
In response to Vermolius
Vermolius wrote:
In terms of how well your turfs tile I give the following:

Wood: Great
Water: Alright
Grass: Poor
Sand: Poor

I can't tell you much of anything else. They all show some grid, but the wood almost eliminates it.

I agree with Vermolius on this one the grass tile is poor
And so is the sand the wood tile is just great and water is good aswell
Seems like you never stop improving, next time dont post a 32x32 post it on a larger piece so we can see it better that way you can get rid of the grid better to.
The grid isn't necessarily a bad thing, Breaking it is simple though, Simple things like flowers, diffrent formations or even working on a larger scale(so the grid is larger when tiling) and so on all help... keep at it!
I really like that wood floor. I don't suppose you'd let me use it in a game would you?

The water's good too. The sand and grass arn't terrible but their not too great either.
In response to Bonga
Bonga wrote:
I really like that wood floor. I don't suppose you'd let me use it in a game would you?

The water's good too. The sand and grass arn't terrible but their not too great either.

I don't think those are meant for your game.
In response to Son Danny
I...know. I was asking if he'd let me.
In response to Son Danny
Son Danny wrote:
Bonga wrote:

He was asking the artist.
In response to Chris-g1
Thanks for defending me, but it doesn't matter anymore. I found some turfs I know are for free to use. Still, that wood tile is awesome.
In response to Chris-g1
Chris-g1 wrote:
Son Danny wrote:
Bonga wrote:

Those are meant to be in a game.
Which is why i said it
In response to Son Danny
Son Danny wrote:
Chris-g1 wrote:
Son Danny wrote:
Bonga wrote:

Which is why i said it

Did he state that? There is nothing wrong with someone asking.

You yourself should know that since all your art is donated via Javier etc.
In response to Chris-g1
Chris-g1 wrote:
Son Danny wrote:
Chris-g1 wrote:
Son Danny wrote:
Bonga wrote:

Which is why i said it

He didnt had to, because i know where its going to ;)
And i do not care,Javier is kind enhough to give me 80% of the work he does so who am i to say no? if i know i can use them + it saves me from wasting money on something i could get for free.
In response to Son Danny
Son Danny wrote:
Chris-g1 wrote:
Son Danny wrote:
Chris-g1 wrote:
Son Danny wrote:
Bonga wrote:

Which is why i said it

He didnt had to, because i know where its going to ;)
And i do not care,Javier is kind enhough to give me 80% of the work he does so who am i to say no? if i know i can use them + it saves me from wasting money on something i could get for free.

Ok then stop being a hypocrite.
In response to Chris-g1
And the arguing stops here, bottomline being, dont try answering other peoples questions.