ID:258583

Here you can post your WIPs!
You can recieve feedback and ask for information!
I guess i'll start first XD

Title: Sentenced to hold your breath.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

did some basic sketching.
the idea behind it is..

that guy is suposed to represent humanity. being judged by Neptunes he now has to survive 99 days under water as a sentence because humans keep poluting the seeas.. but that almost murder seeing as humans even have a hard time with holding their breath for 5 minutes. I wonder, how long will he survive?
Title: Narrow escape

Basically this is my WIP for the challenge, i have not decided on the victims appearance yet, ill probably post an update on it later :P
In response to Pandora'sSecret
Cool concept!
In response to Chris-g1
Chris-g1 wrote:
Title: Narrow escape

Can't wait to see how this turns out!
Pandora'sSecret wrote:
I guess i'll start first XD

Title: Sentenced to hold your breath.

did some basic sketching.
the idea behind it is..

that guy is suposed to represent humanity. being judged by Neptunes he now has to survive 99 days under water as a sentence because humans keep poluting the seeas.. but that almost murder seeing as humans even have a hard time with holding their breath for 5 minutes. I wonder, how long will he survive?

Same idea... new edition. decided to go with a bit more stylistic way of portraYING THIS PIECE.

still need to do a lot! but slowly getting there :D

P.S

I couldn't find out how to make a blog post of this challenge... anyone care to help on that?
Really simple right now, I just wanted to get my idea and what I'm going to be doing out there. It's an insane asylum with cannibalistic crazies. Some colors are temporary, and I'll add some small things like papers and trash or something, but this will basically be the background. Also, if anyone has a good name for an insane asylum I'd love to hear it >.>

Title: Insanity's Rule (possibly)
In response to Megablaze
That looks very nice!
I can't help but notice you mirrored the walls, perhaps add more differences between the two walls?

I'm curious to see how this will end up!
Yeah I had first copied a simplified wall with no marks on either side, and was going to edit them differently, but then i changed the window a bit and added the marks, so when i copied i just didn't get rid of them, I'll change it later though. I also added papers on the left wall and a guy with spike through his head stuck to the other wall.
In response to Megablaze
Hopefully people still want to finish this contest, just a small reminder for anyone who forgot, or for those who didn't know and ignored the blog then went straight to the forums. I haven't really worked on it much, but I figured I should post this anyways.

For anyone who's curious about the pic, someone will be holding the doc's guts, and yes the other guy is eating his own arm because he's insane.

Edit: Also, if there are new people who kind of want to join in, but feel they'll run out of time, maybe we can make it september/october contest instead, especially considering the Halloween theme.
In response to Megablaze
So far that is looking good ! remember not to use more then 32 colours though :D

I'd love to see poeple who participated in the former challenges to participate once more.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Survival of the fittest! Pig VS Wolf. Who shall win?? Find out on October 1st!!

I hope this fits into a survival theme, I don't got much time now with college and work ,so I don't have time to redo another one if it doesnt fit.
In response to MdNight
That looks awesome!
<3 the I luv mom tatoo XD
A very rushed edit of my entry. I might prolong the challenge seeïng as there haven't been a lot of people entering!

it's currently using 16 colours..
I would love to enter the contest... seeing as it's my theme idea =P. But, i'm currently working from my laptop, and I all I have is regular paint, and no mouse. Might go buy mouse, but not buying any paint programs at this time, any free links would be appreciated. But I might still enter anyways.
In response to Chwgt
Chwgt wrote:
I would love to enter the contest... seeing as it's my theme idea =P. But, i'm currently working from my laptop, and I all I have is regular paint, and no mouse. Might go buy mouse, but not buying any paint programs at this time, any free links would be appreciated. But I might still enter anyways.

Paint is all you need silly. :)
In response to Pmitch
Lol, started on it right after I posted that lol. Gonna work on it some more after work =P