ID:258608

I felt creative once again. feel free to use these "turfs" as you please.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Pandora'sSecret wrote:
I felt creative once again. feel free to use these "turfs" as you please.

I love the textures on this.
Hey I have a general question like...
how do i get these type of things the gfx and actually make it an icon? I dont know how and obviously you can already tell im new at this lol
In response to ShadowKnight06
If there weren't any spacing between the tiles in the first image you could just copy the entire image and drop it into a dm file set at 32x32 and it would cut it up itself. But since there is spacing you'll have to open it up in Paint or something and copy each tile one by one.
In response to AmonR
That is pretty much simple I guess, but what about the more compilcated stuff that isn't just a square or anything that isnt a copy paste type thing. For example, a tree?
In response to ShadowKnight06
ShadowKnight06 wrote:
That is pretty much simple I guess, but what about the more compilcated stuff that isn't just a square or anything that isnt a copy paste type thing. For example, a tree?

Make a 32x32 grid, then place place it over your tree until it tiles the way you want it to, then crop it.
In response to Pmitch
That isnt what i mean, but i already got it thanks to some other guy, but you helped me with the other part. Thanks! :D
Looks like they're some floor tiles from ancient ruins of some sort. Seems a little Egyptian'ish.