ID:258612

please leave a remark and tell me if you think it still needs a little more touch ups.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ashton09 wrote:
please leave a remark and tell me if you think it still needs a little more touch ups.

I honestly didn't think it was finshed you bearly shaded it id suggest useing more than 1 line of shading.
In response to The Saikyou Alliance
The Saikyou Alliance wrote:
I honestly didn't think it was finshed you bearly shaded it id suggest useing more than 1 line of shading.

This was a really useless comment, next time try to be more constructive, like saying the blades could use more highlights, or even add a edit.
In response to Reeex
Reeex wrote:
The Saikyou Alliance wrote:

This was a really useless comment, next time try to be more constructive, like saying the blades could use more highlights, or even add a edit.

How was it useless i was just implying he needed to shade more
In response to The Saikyou Alliance
Let's not critique other people's critiques. :]
In response to AmonR
May we give critique on those giving critique on a person giving critique on your advice?
Ashton09 wrote:

Why is this so blurry? Maybe you should try a different hosting service such as imageshack.us. Anyway, Judging from the blur, the body is the only part of this that isn't flat. Look at the way you're using black (pants/blade), you're lacking a second color that could provide light.

http://www.byond.com/members/PixelArt/forum?id=5509&view=1 Look at the difference from his blade and yours, he uses a second color to apply dimension.

P.S. end your link tags with "" otherwise it'll make everyone reply in orange.
In response to Ninjafro
Ninjafro wrote:
May we give critique on those giving critique on a person giving critique on your advice?

yes you can