ID:258704

Photobucket

Another Elephant in africa dies.

And It's not finished... the water looks to... plain and simple. Gonna fix that soon.
Why does the first player state move down(not the water)? Shouldn't it be still? Overall I like it, and like you said you weren't finished so I like to see what details you put.
Well, it's turning into water and its getting smaller as it does, but where does that water go? We don't know and then all of a sudden its a puddle, the puddle should progressively get bigger as he "melts".
In response to RJHewitt3
I'm done with it entirely.. not even done all states.. I'm making it so after a while it steams into evaporation and it melts.. but the water stays invisibly in the air allowing the person to make water jutsu...
i kno u said ur done but i think i got some thing u can use as a refrence(its not the best but i just wanna help ^_^ )

Photobucket
In response to I.loves.ninjas
That looks more like it's defrosting.
you made me want to orgasm..
I think it animates too slow.
In response to VENxM
I thought so too I lowered it down to 1. instead of 3.
In response to Yukay Karyuu
Both look like they are defrosting. Have you ever thrown a rock at a pond? The water splashes, so if you really wanted it to look nice, you should make it sort of "Splash" open at the source of impact, if you get what I mean.
In response to Reeex
I just pictured what you said.. of it dispersing into splashes of water.
try going more organic and use some depth ( shadow, normal and highlight )
you could make it go from base ( which could use some rework seeing as it has some colours so close in hue that they shouldnt be used seperately..) to waterstate with an alpha layer or 2 ..

for the actual "fall down"animation you could use this as an example, i used your base to make a quick sketch.

I hope this is useful to you.
In response to Pandora'sSecret
Thanks.
I.loves.ninjas wrote:
i kno u said ur done but i think i got some thing u can use as a refrence(its not the best but i just wanna help ^_^ )

Photobucket

This is good and all but shouldn't their be a water turf left on the ground, this look like it vaporizing.