In response to Etsukurenay
If the artist doesn't want to change it, he doesn't want to change it. Nuff said. If you show him examples, etc instead of a wall of text, they may be more willing.
In response to Reeex
If the artist doesn't want to change it or edit, don't post in the WIP, Work In Progress section. Progress means it has not yet been completed.

As for the crits I believe you should work from Reeex's edit of the colors in the hair but darken the purple more, then change or edit the pants, that is called pillow shading create a light source and begin shading (tutorials on main page). If you disregard my post then so be it, it is a W.I.P so I render my critism useful.
In response to Ryan Deux
=) i posted here cause it was a work in progress... but no one posted a new example of it =P now i dont want to change it so,thanks for all, maybe if anyone can show me a better example of that icon i can use it for a update in the game
Etsukurenay wrote:
=) i posted here cause it was a work in progress... but no one posted a new example of it =P now i dont want to change it so,thanks for all, maybe if anyone can show me a better example of that icon i can use it for a update in the game

The problem with showing you an example is that you might not learn anything from it.

Only through effort, you'll learn what you've done wrong and through that effort you'll also gain experience. So basically get over it and try to experiment with it and post it. Maybe than some people will show you an example of what you did wrong and make it better.

Edit: I personally think the base needs a lot more work to it. the colors are really hard to read, and barely any shading to it.
In response to Mesmerise
Mesmerise wrote:
Etsukurenay wrote:

The problem with showing you an example is that you might not learn anything from it.

Only through effort, you'll learn what you've done wrong and through that effort you'll also gain experience. So basically get over it and try to experiment with it and post it. Maybe than some people will show you an example of what you did wrong and make it better.

Edit: I personally think the base needs a lot more work to it. the colors are really hard to read, and barely any shading to it.

If you think when someone show me smthing i dont learn, u are wrong =/. there's something i made cause some of my friends and people in forums have showed me examples =/

Sadly, i don't see much difference to it... might be worse because of the pillowed hands. Your light source isn't focused (Cheek, abs, and hands).

The hands are a little short. The shoes look generic like a lot of other bases people made for naruto(you probably referenced that off some other peoples work).

Try to head in a different direction than most people.

I'm not wrong or right, i was just saying might... lol

But again you're not showing effort to anyone you're asking for examples.
Dont expect us to do your art for you. it does not work that way. Thanks for telling us that all you're looking for are edits to your work though, really. You need to understand that critique is not people just editing your stuff for you, We told you what to fix, and had you done so, rather than waiting for people to just edit things for you, you would have a better looking base.
Page: 1 2