ID:258772

I got more bijuus done like juubi , kyuubi and shukaku but i wanted to show the one is not finished xD:

Etsukurenay wrote:
I got more bijuus done like juubi , kyuubi and shukaku but i wanted to show the one is not finished xD:

More of a demon turtle that came out of a sci-fi game.
In response to Goldengohan
First: Pitchme thats not the colour of hachibi =P

Second: I made it how i like it, not like in naruto =P

Third: if you are going to critic, dont critic bad, if u can do it better, just do it and tell me.
In response to Etsukurenay
Then how are you suppose to get better if you dont want people to tell bad things lol,dont ask for criticism if you cant take whats being said.

-whats with your 1 quadrillion color palette?(instead try making a palette,limiting yourself to the amount of collor

Etsukurenay wrote:
First: Pitchme thats not the colour of hachibi =P

Second: I made it how i like it, not like in naruto =P

Third: if you are going to critic, dont critic bad, if u can do it better, just do it and tell me.

No. You either learn to take criticism on your work, or dont post it. Not all critique is good, and not all is bad. This is the third time youve posted something in the work in progress section, asked for critique, and then refused all of it.

As for your reply to me, yes, that is the color of the hachibi. The link i posted is a picture drawn by Kishimoto (the author) himself, and was apart of the databooks he created for the series. Not to mention that is the color in the anime.

Yours looks nothing like the hachibi. It has too many colors, is not the correct shape, and there are a myriad of other things worth pointing out in this piece.

If you're going for an accurate look, i suggest starting over and using the image i referenced.
In response to Pmitch
I accept your critiques,that's why i post that pics here, cause i want people to say what they think about em =/,and No, for the colour of hachibi, that's the colour, in the manga, watch naruto shippuden chapter 140-143 =P.i just decided to change the colour to another one. =P

Thanx for comment guys and add me msn: [email protected]
Etsukurenay wrote:

Or... You can just GTFO the Art Society and save the time you wasted because you want to feel like a big ol' hot shot and throw any REAL constructive criticism down, and only accept things like "Looks good." or "You are amazing!"
In response to Maximus_Alex2003
did i said that?, nope =P so u can go fuck other place please? i accept all critiques anyone want to comment =/ just, im not going to do all of what they say =/. if anyone say something is good for my game, imma do it =/.That hachibi i showed just posted it for see if u like it, not for wait someone says, "it looks epic" or smthing like that -_-, so please just fuck off