ID:258802

Photobucket

Made this for a "final test" for Bleach: Revolution. Credits to Zane444 for making the base, I just made the details. I'm looking to change the coloring on the clothes, to show more of a shininess on the black robe. But, C&C on any part is appreciated.
Its look ok, But those are shorts he is wearing xD in the show he wears pants and that that in his hand doesn't look like a cane. No offense just my options on how you can fix it to look better.
Zsen wrote:
Photobucket

Made this for a "final test" for Bleach: Revolution. Credits to Zane444 for making the base, I just made the details. I'm looking to change the coloring on the clothes, to show more of a shininess on the black robe. But, C&C on any part is appreciated.

Yes, I suggest making him have pants(Unless shorts were intentional), and change the cane. It looks like a random stick in the icon. If you want it to be straight forward, I suggest putting it over the hand and not beside. If you want it at an angle, show some of the other side of the cane behind his hand at the very least.
Zsen wrote:
Photobucket

Its cool man its cool =)
Zsen wrote:
Photobucket

Also the cane kinda looks like the thing hibari has in the show reborn! its like these two cane kinda things he has one on one hand and one on the other and hits people with it, it doesn't look like he holding the cane it looks like its like lavtating in the air.