ID:258811

It's a good start, but it's all pillowed. Find a light-source and shade from there.
Don't worry about shading at the moment, first worry about a more eye-pleasing palette and a better overall structure of the little guy's form.

Kind of looks like a sickly Lego(c) man.
In response to Maximus_Alex2003

Edited it again.
In response to Howey
Howey wrote:

Edited it again.

Separate a little the arms?
In response to Etsukurenay
Etsukurenay wrote:
Howey wrote:

Edited it again.

Separate a little the arms?

In response to Howey

The arms out like that don't look right to me, so I changed it a bit, I also made him shoter as he was to tall. D:
In response to Howey
Etsukurenay wrote:
maybe that can help you : http://ect.downstate.edu/courseware/haonline/gifs/title3.gif

No it doesn't, sorry. That image shows that the guy has put his arms like that (Tell by his hands mostly), they aren't relaxed arms in that image.

#5 is the best progress so far.
Mostly because you are letting the little guy have actual arms and not little twigs glued to the side of his body.
Some main focal points you should work on;
1) A more pink-ish palette. Right now, he looks very sickly.
2) Give him joints. He needs shoulders, elbows, knees etc.
3) Then you can worry about shading and major coloring, as well as some AA and/or dithering as well if you want to.

How do I make elbows, and knees. I think the shoulders look ok though, tips on how to improve them if they don't look right to you guys would be appreciated. D:
In response to Howey
Howey wrote:

How do I make elbows, and knees. I think the shoulders look ok though, tips on how to improve them if they don't look right to you guys would be appreciated. D:

Well, when I first saw your base I imagined this;

But it's been terribly too long since I've worked in anything under than 64x64, so I apologize if it's not a great edit.

I've decided to go bigger, here's what I've done.
In response to Howey

Another Edit.
In response to Howey
Howey wrote:

Another Edit.
Put the chest more down =/ it seems like if he is uhm...extracting chest?

Better?
In response to Howey
Howey wrote:

Better?

kinda, but separate it to the head =/ it looks like u got no neck =P

plus shade it down the chest(abs)

and uh... maybe make the pants more..look, the human body got a thing like V in the penis xD! so try to make the pants like that? so the perspective going to change aliek if u are lookin from the sky ? btw its better
In response to Howey

vs.

(Do as you please with it. It's a very quick edit and I haven't even covered shading or proper AA. Also, the arms are a bit awkward. =\ )
Maximus_Alex2003 wrote:

vs.

(Do as you please with it. It's a very quick edit and I haven't even covered shading or proper AA. Also, the arms are a bit awkward. =\ )

Its good for a very quick edit but i think the chest is wrong =/ so ill do an edit too
http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/7237/okiiu.png
Etsukurenay wrote:
Its good for a very quick edit but i think the chest is wrong =/ so ill do an edit too
http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/7237/okiiu.png

You can embed a pic by using the
Yeah, you got the arms better than me. I'm going to sleep, got class in 5 hours.

Page: 1 2