ID:258835

Just trying to go for something that looks good and professional.

I can't put my finger on why but the run cycle seems kind of awkward.

[UPDATE 5:35AMPST July 9th]
Doesn't seem like the shading flows when he's running for his arms, and his legs look a bit weird. But that's just me. Kind of looks like he's trying to keep his posture while running, but maybe that's what you're looking for.
In response to Black Label Studios
The animation is just rough at this point. I haven't really gotten all of the muscle details in there, just basic shapes and basic shading to give me something to work off of when filling in the details.

Running erect is seen as good form in track and field races (though that does somewhat depend upon the event and the stage of the race).

Also, the maintaining posture makes it easier for me to add overlays like armor and clothing, which is why I went for it.
In response to D4RK3 54B3R
Well, looking at it he looks like he's flickering due to the shading during the animation being basic. I say just keep working on it. It looks fine to me, but then again, other's might think differently.
D4RK3 54B3R wrote:

Just trying to go for something that looks good and professional.

I can't put my finger on why but the run cycle seems kind of awkward.

I like the base actually, its a nice style, although i feel the chest is rather broad.

As for the run animation, it is really out of sync with arms and legs, There doesnt seem to be a full swinging motion with the arms so i would have a look at running techniques, while also at the same time trying to make the rest of the body look so stiff, also the colour transition is really sudden.
Get to tha choppa? xD
It does look like it's flicking abit with the shading...

Its looks great though. I like the style your going with on this.

Dood~!

P.S. - No homo!... You flipped the icon and his junk is moving from side to side.. >.< Like I said NO HOMO!... It just popped out to me :P
In response to Akto
lol akto you pervy pervy boy xD, reminds me of arnold Schwarzenegger
In response to Aeon Games Inc
I'm sorry.... It was just... there.

Dood~!