ID:258853

This is my first time drawing an animal figure. Is the perspective correct?

tiger on the right had a back leg and body adjustment.(which is better u think?)

PS: the base is there for proportion reasons

proportion wise a tiger is pretty big. it should probably be bigger than the human in terms of length and width. id also straighten out his front feet. the one on the right is better.
In response to Pmitch
Pmitch wrote:
proportion wise a tiger is pretty big. it should probably be bigger than the human in terms of length and width. id also straighten out his front feet. the one on the right is better.

i would have to agree with mitch the right is better, maybe try to make the feet more like paws <3?
Just a suggestion maybe try a lighter color of orange it seems a bit dark to be a actual tiger and dont forget the white furr on their face, underbelly, and back of legs! :P
Danny112 wrote:

tiger on the right had a back leg and body adjustment.(which is better u think?)

Okie i got carried away, ignore the base edit i did xD, but ive never made animals in pixel art but heres my edit attempt at a tiger for ya.

In response to Aeon Games Inc
I can't really tell where the tigers head is.
Use the 3/4 perspective to your advantage and show a bit of size, color shading to show what the surface is also can help you show different levels of volume... give it a try..
In response to Aeon Games Inc
Aeon Games Inc wrote:
Danny112 wrote:

Okie i got carried away, ignore the base edit i did xD, but ive never made animals in pixel art but heres my edit attempt at a tiger for ya.

Ya your tiger head really blends in with the rest of the body 0.o, but I like the color tone. I'll give it a size and color edit and see how it goes
In response to Danny112

Increased the size and used lighter color shading.
In response to Danny112
Definetly getting better! But the head looks huge now and the back side looks to boxy.
In response to Danny112
make the head a bit smaller and i think itlll be perfect xD