ID:258921

Still a W.I.P. , I used the Z sword as a little base, well that's what I tried to pixel at least.

Comments anybody?
Looks plain. Try add more.....detail(Yes I know it's a W.I.P).
Rasengan3oo4 wrote:

Still a W.I.P. , I used the Z sword as a little base, well that's what I tried to pixel at least.

Comments anybody?

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
Rasengan3oo4 wrote:

Comments anybody?

Definitely chose a great template for the design but i just felt you could do ton's more with it so i tried a few styles for you, Although I'm not very creative when it come's to hud-stat bar's here's some idea's and edits for you.

In response to Aeon Games Inc
Aeon Games Inc wrote:
Rasengan3oo4 wrote:

Comments anybody?

Definitely chose a great template for the design but i just felt you could do ton's more with it so i tried a few styles for you, Although I'm not very creative when it come's to hud-stat bar's here's some idea's and edits for you.

I like what you did with it, but I still don't intend to use the Z sword as anything lol. Red= Health, Blue = Ki, Green = Stamina. I have one edited one that I made, I still think it's off and rather dull.

In response to Ryuk25
I haven't pixeled anything in about a year to almost two years, my skills are rather lacking, since I've picked up an interest for programming. But hey, it's whatever you think about my art.
In response to Rasengan3oo4
I dunno i have to say the one with the scanner thing is sexy xD.
In response to Rasengan3oo4
Spoof it up some. ;)
In response to Reeex
Reeex wrote:
Spoof it up some. ;)

i think that's a little to much spoofing reeex lol...

Here's a concept/edit you can grasp and maybe see a possible usage.
In response to Maximus_Alex2003
Maximus_Alex2003 wrote:

Here's a concept/edit you can grasp and maybe see a possible usage.

Wow, that's pretty good, I think I know what I am going to do with mine now.
In response to Aeon Games Inc
Aeon Games Inc wrote:
Reeex wrote:
Spoof it up some. ;)

i think that's a little to much spoofing reeex lol...

That was like a 4-5 minute thing. xD. Its not really finished work in anyway, just ideas. :)