ID:2590004

I have a laptop and a pc. I've noticed that I can only see certain screen objects on my pc and then when I change certain settings, I can't even see them then. I don't want there to be a resolution requirement to full experience the game.

Problem description:
I want the screen size to be static regardless of one's physical screen size.
Is this your game, or someone else's?

If it's yours, you can anchor screen objects using LEFT,RIGHT,TOP, and BOTTOM based anchors, and adjust the viewport size whenever the map element is resized.
My game and the objects isn't the only problem because seeing more on ones screen would provide advantage over other players which is not something that I want to exist. I found a game that works this way and it uses a child/pane as the map but I have never worked with child before and have no idea what I am doing.
In response to Kenryuto1
It being inside a child doesn't have anything to do with it. This is all control of the client.view. Set a default view and when the map stretches further than the view, have the map's zoom set to a corresponding value. Or, black borders.
I had world.view set to 24x14. Is that not the same as client.view?
In response to Kenryuto1
Only by default
but the client view only seems to change the size of the total map visible but i still cannot see the HUD without upping my resolution to something absurdly high
In response to Kenryuto1
That is what it does. If your view is greater than your resolution, your resolution won't be able to see it. For the HUD thing, listen to what Ter13 said about it. Read what I said beforehand aswell.
I've been trying but I haven't gotten it to work the way I want it to.
Show the interface settings orr?
In response to Kenryuto1
And the code
Yeah, there is not code in reference to this issue. I can code. I am not nearly as skilled with dealing with interface and my skill with interface coding is negligible for the most part so I haven't bothered.
I solved the problem instantly by having the map be a pane in a child. I finally figured out how to do it and it worked like a charm!