Death Note: Online

by Sabaku no Kira
Death Note: Online
ID:2591015

Poll: Is Bokoa still the best DNO player that ever lived Yay/Nay?

Yay daddy 0% (0)
Yes 0% (0)
I can't read 0% (0)
Omnis should stop breaking arms 100% (1)

Login to vote.

Just been feeling really nostalgic about this game. Had to stop by and read some of the old comments. Hell, I even found the old forums you guys. Like seriously, they are still fucking there. I've been wanting to reach out to some of the old players and reconnect. I miss you assholes. K, Kenji, Lulu, Gabe/gerbilman, Omnis, Hakku, everybody. I had some great times with all of you in and out of DNO. I EVEN FUCKING HIJACKED MY OLD SKYPE YOU GUYS. Looks like no one is active anymore, sadly.

If any of you get hit by the same nostalgia itch I did and happen to find this, I started a discord server in an attempt to get everyone back together.

You can join it here: https://discord.gg/uC8N8TQ

Anyone from the old DNO days are welcome. Please you guys. I fucking miss you XD.

The link never expires, just like my love for you all <3

Bokoa out, yo.
Bokoa ;____; !! if you happen to see this -- you should add me personally; I'm ryde#2303 -- if there ends up being any interest in it Id love to get together a proper server with like, WAY more collaboration between me and the people playing, because I've gained such a respect and gratefulness for those who played my projects and how you all inspired me to continue on this path. in all the years of game development I've pursued since DNO, not a single project has brought together such a memorable community, and the fact that in goddamn 2020 (yes, I know its 2021 now bue -- sue me, I'm emotional!) people still give half a shit just blows my mind and makes me so thrilled and compelled to want to do ... SOMETHING.

(So, like -- while I'm too much of a shit-at-socializing person despite having been on skype 24/7 before, I'd still love to talk 1-on-1 and maybe if we were able to rope some people into some kinda group thing down the line that'd be dope. Not to discourage anything you do on your own time, I'm totally into that, I just wanted to express my gratefullness and enthusiasm for your ... still checking back, I guess ;w; It means so much m ore to me than yuo'll ever know.

<3 Ryde (the artist formerly known as SnK)