ID:259249

A while ago I tried to add a few keys to the pager. One of them didn't exist. The problem is that every time I open the pager and it start listing the keys, I get an error message: "There is no such key". Why does this occur?

/Andreas
On 10/20/00 12:46 pm Gazoot. wrote:
A while ago I tried to add a few keys to the pager. One of them didn't exist. The problem is that every time I open the pager and it start listing the keys, I get an error message: "There is no such key". Why does this occur?

This is a known bug. Not only does the error occur, but it also appears to block the display of all subsequent keys. Fortunately there is an obscure workaround that you can use until it's fixed. On the command line, type:

.account remove-friend [name of obsolete key]

Hopefully you remember the name. Doing this seems to fix the problem.
In response to Tom H.
On 10/20/00 1:01 pm Tom H. wrote:
This is a known bug. Not only does the error occur, but it also appears to block the display of all subsequent keys. Fortunately there is an obscure workaround that you can use until it's fixed. On the command line, type:

.account remove-friend [name of obsolete key]

Hopefully you remember the name. Doing this seems to fix the problem.

I didn't remember, but I made an ".account list-friends" and found the key. Thanks!
Hmm, I have never seen those .account commands before. Got some exploring to do...

/Andreas