ID:2594725

Code:
var
a

a = input("How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?") as num

Problem description:
First: Thank you for making BYOND! I've been having WAY too much fun with this!!!

Now, I've started playing with skins and have my interface pretty much done thanks to Lummox JR's tutorial.

Problem: using input() creates a popup in the center of the screen and I want to reposition it using winset's "pos" parameter but have no idea what the default name for the window in question is!

Thanks again for making such an awesome tool! I've been using it for over 2 years now and while the learning curve is steep for someone like me with no programming background, it's just SO MUCH FUN!!!!!
As far as I know, input() popups aren't in the skin, and there's no way to winset them. The way I see it, it's a very bare-bones method of getting various types of input from the user, and it's not recommended for a game with its own interface and aesthetic. Basically, make your own popup windows if you need them, in the skin or in the HUD, or design around needing those kinds of inputs.
Thanks! That explains why I couldn't find anything related to this.