ID:2598949

I just downloaded BYOND and wanted to play space station 13 because of some videos i watched. I've tried multiple solutions on the forums that have worked for most people but keep getting the same loading screen that never finishes "Loading live games from BYOND hub..." is always stuck at 100% on the load bar. Any suggestions? Thanks.
(I've tried removing the cfg folder, renaming the cfg folder to cfg.old, redownloading and restarting my computer multiple times)
Bumping, Someone please help me!
Generally this falls into certain conditions:

1) The user has a Japanese locale on their system. I don't know if this is a problem for BYOND 513.
2) The user has Cyrillic characters in their user data path, which is typically Documents\BYOND. This should not be an issue in BYOND 513.
3) The user data path is mounted in OneDrive or otherwise on a network. OneDrive is kind of nasty about how it likes to grab the documents folder. If this is the case, you can try changing the user path in the registry by looking for the "userpath" value under HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Dantom\BYOND and changing it.
4) Permissions are somehow incorrect so the program doesn't have read/write access. Make sure all users have access to the Documents\BYOND path.
How would we go about checking if it's a read/write access problem?