ID:260143

In 4.0 or later I think it would be a good idea to include the "Hamachi" program and integrate it into BYOND itself. It fixes the hosting behind router problems and opens alot of possbilities!
And also lets other people into your computer. For those of us on a shared network, it really sucks because if we had private stuff shared with other people, BYONDers could get ahold of it.

Otherwise, we'd have to go through and unshare everything everytime we want to play.
Integrate it entirely? No.
However, I know people will be using Hamachi as there may be no other choice for them. Then, the hub will be cluttered with hosted games which can only be accessed by Hamachi.

Perhaps a feature to detect Hamachi and ask you to listen on the Hamachi IP or the real IP, mark Hamachi servers on the hub with a different table color, being able to filter out Hamachi servers and real servers... such things.

I second that, because I don't want to end up having half a hub full of games I can't even join.
In response to Android Data
Amen.

I think that, if anything is done with that at all, at most it should be only a link on Byond's site to the website for this Hamachi thing.

It is much, much better just to configure your router. If your router is difficult to configure, take the junk back to where you got it and exchange it for a different one. Or just buy a new one since you can get them dirt cheap now. I've seen them as low as $10 when they go on sale.