In response to AffectedArc07
That's a different bug, likely fallout from this fix. If you can post a bug report for it I'll take a look. I see there's a report for it.
I see, burger also already made the thread (http://www.byond.com/forum/post/2608654). Thanks anyways.
In response to NSBR
The 30+ reports that were fixed are laregly a mix of reports where I had to coax out more info from you, or more recently where you were better for a while about providing information. You're very prolific at finding bugs, but you started out with some bad habits about reporting them and you've lapsed back into those habits. That's the problem.

Everyone has different approaches to bug solving so not every single person goes through the same steps, even if they're considered the basics.

First, that isn't the least bit true. Programming does not work that way. Different people may have favored methods they'll try first, but the basics are universal. The basics of communicating info about a bug are likewise universal.

Second, I'm the one who has to solve these bugs. That means you need to be respectful of what I need in the report. More generally, because this communication problem is something you have with everybody, you need to remember not everyone has the same knowledge as you about what you're telling them, hence the need to tell them about it, so you should always be as clear and thorough as possible. This is one reason we have the template: to help focus that informarion and act as a reminder how it's most helpful to break a problem down.

My own frustration here revolves around my thinking that you were really getting this now and the communication issues were finally clearing up, only to discover you've somehow reset.
Page: 1 2