ID:260537

I thought I would add a little bonus for subscribers. I have added the code, but how would people subscribe?I know how to add people as subscribers, but is there a way to automatically do it?

http://www.byond.com/games/AkitoBakasui/UTA
Akito Bakasui wrote:
I thought I would add a little bonus for subscribers. I have added the code, but how would people subscribe?I know how to add people as subscribers, but is there a way to automatically do it?

Not at the moment. That's on our list of things to add back in in the near term. Unfortunately this had to be temporarily dropped during the site change due to the complexity of handling this stuff.

Lummox JR
In response to Lummox JR
Lummox JR wrote:
Akito Bakasui wrote:

Not at the moment. That's on our list of things to add back in in the near term. Unfortunately this had to be temporarily dropped during the site change due to the complexity of handling this stuff.

Lummox JR

OK, thanks. I suppose I will just add people manually. Problem is, how can people subscribe? =\ I guess I will put a donation button on my hub until it's been done. If you could alert me on the BYOND pager or something when it is fixed, I will be very thankful.
In response to Akito Bakasui
Most people simply add in a paypal button.