ID:260589

This little idea came when I was looking over an older BYONDScape article. While reading it I thought, “It would be pleasant to refer back to this if I were to have any trouble later on, but what if I fail to remember its title and link”?

Users should be able to “add to favorite” their favorite blog post. I really would not care if this list is publicly seen; all I know is that it would be quite helpful.

For example, I begin reading Lummox JR’s article on Datums (http://www.byond.com/members/ DreamMakers?command=view_post&post=35530
). For some reason I must momentarily depart and shut down my pc, I could go to the top bar and put my cursor over “site”, from there I could click the link “Add post to favorites”. Now on my blog it will show the post’s name in which I can click to view it once again.
It should be publically seen, would be more useful.
Anyway, I don't have something in particular against this suggestion, but for the reason you've used: well... or you could, like... add it to your browser favorites (or similar stuff to that extent) instead. Kind of like a normal person probably would. =P And that way you can do it for every site, you don't need them all to implement favorite systems.