ID:260696

I don't know if this has already been suggested or implemented, but it'd be nice to have a "Last Logged In: [date & time here]" on peoples' BYOND pages. Mainly so we can see when someone is logged in other than through the pager, but can be used for other purposes. Don't want to add half of the entire BYOND populous to your pager just to see when certain people are online or not, right? :\
Spunky_Girl wrote:
Mainly so we can see when someone is logged in other than through the pager, but can be used for other purposes. Don't want to add half of the entire BYOND populous to your pager just to see when certain people are online or not, right? :\

BYOND members pages already tell you if they're online, and if they are, what game they're in.
In response to Falacy
How about to see how long ago someone logged out? Or even when they first logged in. I'm sure it'd be easy to implement. Myspace implements this and I think it's kind of a good idea. I use it to gain an idea of how often my friends are on.
In response to Spunky_Girl
Spunky_Girl wrote:
How about to see how long ago someone logged out? Or even when they first logged in. I'm sure it'd be easy to implement. Myspace implements this and I think it's kind of a good idea. I use it to gain an idea of how often my friends are on.

I didn't say the last logged-in idea was bad. I was just replying to the claim that it would somehow prevent you from having to add people to your pager to see if they're online; since it wouldn't really have any effect on that.
In response to Falacy
Yeah I forgot that it does show that.
I personally support this notion (either for when they logged in or out) in terms of both time of day and date. It would be a helpful means to see when someone's generally online; i.e. I could use this to gauge the general time I might catch someone via pager if I don't know their timezone and/or the time they are typically active on BYOND. It would help remove the element of luck in finding a reasonable time to get a hold of someone.