ID:26069

We had a very successful afternoon with the Byond Arcade Guild Session and here are some of my screenshots of Color Wars.
Sorry for oversized screenshots...

During an intense battle with burning flames and bullets flying everywhere. Almost impossible to dodge.

Say "Cheese!" This was short but atleast we were able to organize a peace treaty! ^^*

Simple put it, a chaos right after the treaty...
BYOND has a capture screenshot function built in =D!
...Oh sure, everyone comes after I leave.
BYOND has a capture screenshot function built in

Yeah but it's pretty hard to catch a quick think like the flamethrowers (which are great).

This is a fun little game. I hope it keeps developing (and gets some sound...:)

By the way, you can set the width and height attributes of the img tag to scale down those images...
You didn't mention how, in the second session, I scored over 80kills for my one-man team >:)

I enjoyed this game, and will be comming back for more sessions... but I'll try not to use the flamethrower exclusively anymore. Seems you should buff the other weapons so they can compete.
IainPeregrine wrote:
but I'll try not to use the flamethrower exclusively anymore. Seems you should buff the other weapons so they can compete.

All weapons got their speciality and such. If you are good with Flamethrower keep practising with it and get better at it cause there are some players that i play with who finds Flamethrower the worst weapon.
It all depends on your style and experience cause for me, Sniper seems the best weapon to use but in most cases sniper isn't so good for some players.

Note: I'll keep developing this game and such but i am currently tied up with my other games too >.> so ill balance myself somehow...