ID:260782

Anybody know how I can delete scores on a hub entry? I have access to the hub entry in question, and I have its hub_password.

I already cleared the scores for every key that had a score, but setting the score to "hide" doesn't remove it as I would expect. Instead it just sits there in it's hidden position, despite not having any records associated with it.

Is there any way to fully delete an unused score from a hub entry?
I think you need to have entire access to the hub, then go into Medals and Scores and remove it that way.
In response to Yash 69
Yash 69 wrote:
I think you need to have entire access to the hub, then go into Medals and Scores and remove it that way.

Last I heard it was impossible to actually delete a score, the best you could do was hide them. But I've never messed with it so I don't know for sure.
In response to Yash 69
Yash 69 wrote:

I have full access on the hub entry, but I still can't remove the scores. They don't have any keys associated with them presently, so I thought that was all that was needed to remove them.
Check the reference, you just have to pass null to something.

[EDIT] It says to send empty text strings to the fields.