ID:260796

I think it would be nice to have saveable macro sets. Which would be loaded/saved when the person so desires.

I find myself needing of a set of macros for a game, but a completely different one for another game, which makes it really hard to keep changing them too.(They're a lot of macros)
Rather, shouldn't you ask for the option to make certain client macros game-specific instead, so they are automatically used in game X but not in others? ;P
It might be something as simple as a "Use this macro in this game only" checkbox when you're adding/editing macros. Though checking it each time when you're making a bunch of macros for a game could be annoying... so it should permanently keep its checked state until you change it manually.
In response to Kaioken
Though, saveable macro sets would be better, because of games that support multiple characters.

Imagine you have 3 characters in one game, each with different skills. Everytime you want to switch character you have to remake your macro list.

But well, your version would be good as well, better than nothing :P
I support this suggestion. Ever since I've been on BYOND, I've wanted to be able to export/import macro sets because I played multiple games.
In response to Kaioken
Kaioken wrote:
Rather, shouldn't you ask for the option to make certain client macros game-specific instead, so they are automatically used in game X but not in others? ;P
It might be something as simple as a "Use this macro in this game only" checkbox when you're adding/editing macros. Though checking it each time when you're making a bunch of macros for a game could be annoying... so it should permanently keep its checked state until you change it manually.

How about both? Multiple macro sets that load for each game.
In response to Hiro the Dragon King
Yeah, you could easily have a mix of both approaches, but then it might be asking for too much. >:P