ID:2609374

Discord for byond's greatest games!

https://discord.gg/ju3SrqP
isn't there already a discord?
In response to Magicsofa
Magicsofa wrote:
isn't there already a discord?

There's at least four, though one is completely dead and one is full of either braindead right wing idiots or pseudointellectual twats.
In response to Popisfizzy
Popisfizzy wrote:
pseudointellectual twats.

ah yes that's the one I want
In response to Magicsofa
Magicsofa wrote:
Popisfizzy wrote:
pseudointellectual twats.

ah yes that's the one I want

You ever been to a block party where there's a slip 'n slide, but instead of the garden hose, it's hooked up to the septic tank?

No?

...Well it's your lucky day!

(Also, we aren't dead. We're just pining for the fjords.)
No, the dead server was referring to this one, which still gets a few messages per week.
The other discords are all fronts, ours has dank kush- can't even compare. These people don't know their ass from their lips.
In response to Kozuma3
Kozuma3 wrote:
The other discords are all fronts, ours has dank kush- can't even compare. These people don't know their ass from their lips.

imagine being galaxy brain enough to implicitly acknowledge that the discord described as "full of either braindead right wing idiots or pseudointellectual twats" is referring to the one you made, since only two were described and the dead one was already clarified.
These people don't know their ass from their lips.

...Wait, have I been using lipstick wrong this whole time? Is this one of the reasons I go through so much underwear?
In response to Popisfizzy
Popisfizzy wrote:
imagine

imagine having a gf XD na fr i was joking around u cuck
In response to Kozuma3
Kozuma3 wrote:
Popisfizzy wrote:
imagine

imagine having a gf XD na fr i was joking around u cuck

were you joking too, oh fairest founder of a shit racist discord, when you were twice-banned from the "main" byond discord—once for spamming pictures of dead kids and once for threatening to rape a child—and once-banned from discord itself for supporting and promoting violence towards protestors?
madbro.jpeg, my blue star tends to cause that reaction.
How old are you guys so good for the community
Old enough to say something when being targeted because I mentioned my discord. Fuck em
Kozuma3 wrote:
Old enough to say something when being targeted because I mentioned my discord. Fuck em

madbro.tiff
In response to Ter13
That's horrible and I love it.