ID:260966

Is there a reason i cant edit my screen shots? I log onto the key that created the hub, No options under the screen shots,
I log into a member key with the ability to edit the hub, No option. Is there something wrong with my hub?

No information,
Therefore I cannot help you.
Please provide details.
In response to Lummox JR
I dont have the option to edit my screen shots in my game.
Example here.
http://files.byondhome.com/PrideRavanok/Lumox.png
In response to Pride Ravanok
That hub entry belongs to a non-member key. Adding screenshots is not an option. I do still need to add a way to remove screenshots after the membership lapses.
In response to Lummox JR
WoW really? I need to be a member to add screen shots? Is there anyway i can pass the games hub this this new key then?
In response to Lummox JR
Lummox JR wrote:
That hub entry belongs to a non-member key. Adding screenshots is not an option. I do still need to add a way to remove screenshots after the membership lapses.

Why you need to be a member to add screenshots? Can't we add direct link to screenshots from an hosting service such as imgur, photobucket, etc?
Otherwise players that are looking at non-member games wont be able to see how the game looks before playing it...
In response to Ocean King
Ocean King wrote:
Why you need to be a member to add screenshots? Can't we add direct link to screenshots from an hosting service such as imgur, photobucket, etc?
Otherwise players that are looking at non-member games wont be able to see how the game looks before playing it...

Yep, anyone can just embed them in the hub's description. Being a member just gives you a handy tool for easily uploading/storing them, and a little slideshow.
In response to DarkCampainger
DarkCampainger wrote:
Ocean King wrote:

Yep, anyone can just embed them in the hub's description. Being a member just gives you a handy tool for easily uploading/storing them, and a little slideshow.

It's still annoying. A little option that lets non-members to put the direct link to the image wouldn't hurt anyone, right?
Ocean King wrote:
DarkCampainger wrote:
Ocean King wrote:

It's still annoying. A little option that lets non-members to put the direct link to the image wouldn't hurt anyone, right?

Paying members need to have some benefits. You know?
In response to Moussiffer
I know. They get an Avatar, a custom site, forums, begin able to upload files, have fans, can page anyone, They can vote in feature requests...
For only $18 a year too!
In response to Pride Ravanok
Copy-paste works wonders for that.