Poke Wisteria Online RP

by Inutaishos
Wisteria is a Roleplay Driven Online game that happens 30 years before Red's adventure, be part of the creation of the Pokemon League and change the story and the world as we know! Check alot of creative mechanics and follow the game development
ID:2616512

In the dark night the miners came back to work!
beware the revolution! looks like the recent moon crash meteor in MT.Moon actually increased the land value, bringing Factory executives attemptions back to the mining fields!
Moon Sands are all around and its worth something!
So, they raised the salary of #PewterProblems workers and the riots are starting to chill!

But will the workers accept the new conditions? Hard to tell!

Know more at the upcoming update:

-You will be told whenever you can learn a Perk/Class and is doing a method possible of learning it, a message will appear in your chat. READ THE PROMPTS!
-Added Farmer Class : Do Pallet Farm works being a breeder, and having roleplayed long enough to obtain.
-Added Miner Class : Work in the mine exportation grounds being a newbie scientist, and having roleplayed long enough to obtain.
-Added Ace Trainer Class : Raise an agressive pokémon to 100% relationship being a newbie trainer and having roleplayed long enough to obtain.
-Farmer Cares: Side job used at farmed pokémons that will also raise your wild friendship! Very usefull for easy progression toward breeder lifes.
-Collect Berry: Farmers can find and collect the proper berries themselves! Some pokemons can help you with that!
-Mine Work: Similar to factory work but pays less and doesnt give extra income for breeders, Some pokemon can help you with that!
-Mine: Miners can Mine themselves and obtain mine related items and rare ones such as stones and fossils (very rare) Some pokemons can help you with that!
-Forget Moves: Ace Trainers can choose wich move their pokemon will forget in order to learn a new one
-Reviewed Evolutions, now it will adjust the status based on the new mod aswell, instead of just changing the new mod, to avoid pokemons breaking their PL.
-Reviewed Catch-Up. Was too broken and OP.
-Boosted re-catch-up-ability. Case your pokemon was strong, and is shit anymore, they can still re-catch up now.
-Added new move: Insult, raises agressive pokemon relationship at the same rate as Play. Learnable by criminals and Ace Trainers.
-Capture rate formula changed, now it includes total RPP toward the PL gap.
-Reduced the maximum from 100% of PL-gap bonus to 80% at captures
-Boosted the income from factory work to 2x
-Increased the required time to do factory work to 2x
-Reviewed overall jobs income, mainly if reuqires a class.
-more bugfixes toward RP and bubbles
-Mine Shop: you can buy and sell basic minerals at pewter's mining field

--------------------------------------------------------------

Previous Alpha Patches:

*Added New ranks:
- Fly Master
- Ride Master
- Fast Ride Master
- Flash Master
- Surf Master
able to teach people's pokémon these respective perks for a base money cost;

and added a new verb for ranks; (old ranked people might need to ask a side version of this command)
-Make Events, this allow you to make events, yea... now we have those, the event window will be a hover image + the event description, you can close the event pressing space;
(I know we have alot of background images unlabeled, 12 tbh, sorry for that, we will get a better workaround/name for these)

Event Master admin tiers receiving some workarounds:
-Event Mode: Puts your trainer invisible;
-Zone RP: lets you make cenary rps
-announce event and everything else related to it;

Also added:
Moon Stone; (is this a rint?)
Fire Stone;
Thunder Stone;
Water Stone;

And some usual bugfixes and life quality changes:
-We now have easier to access guides on the top of our screen
-Easy to access command on top of screen specially related to CONTROLS
-There are way more that I forgot;

also reduced the RP req to start uploading capsules! so, if you didn't try it out, maybe you are ready to start selling some pokémons

Next small changes:
-You can follow players. THERE U GO HATERS :'(
-Every perks can get a health bonus from workout
-I can now remove things from spawn, accident happened lol

-Also you can now remove your capsules from the shop regardless of the price you placed

-Fixed a bug where you could abuse Follow to pass through stuffs.
-Fixed a bug on exp cap for lvl 1 pokemon;
-Capsule Uploaded items in absurd prices will be adjusted down to 0; (this isnt supposed to be a deposit)

-Fixed a bug with reverse ledge jumping (thought the follow bug previously would fix this one too, and didnt)
-Added alot of different backgrounds usefull for events;
-(I didnt list it before so gonna do it here) Every Human can now workout and learn 2 different health bonuses;
-Fixed a critical bug where you could feed KOd wild pokemons and still get the calm down/pet mechanics to get friendship
-Humans now have a 50% dodge rate to -any- attack.
-Added a new list of commands possible in the RP window;
being: "/Show Speed" wich would show your status, you can show other status named "Attack" "Defense" "Special Attack" "Special Defense" aswell;
-Added other group of showable, possible to show ranks and perks;
to use it goes by this syntax "/Show Perk1" number being the slot of 1-6; and "/Show Rank1" same logic

-Fixed a bug with the poke-center safezone thing.
-Fixed a bug with /Show Perks/Ranks
-Removing every other status from the /Show command, leaving only speed. Cuz thats already being abused for ppl without 2nd info lol
-Added a visual display for when people are typing.
-AFK players wont take damage from attacks, and will be PINGED, they will however still be affected by the effects and Knock backs.
-Made a limit of instances a thundershock can hit, and made a few changes on its system, hopefully this will fix our crashes.
-forgot to mention that I made "make ration" 10x faster to make it worth the effort

-adjusted some of the tables/chairs physics cuz I always forget those.
-fixed a bug on the PING feature on afk ppl
-remade the way bubbles pop up when we talk/rp etc; so they will tend to bug out on your screen way less. hopefully 0
- forgot to list but RIDE also makes you walk slightly faster, but still keep in mind that super fast is another perk called FAST RIDE

Know more about the game by following the project through discord:
https://discord.gg/MGhhsfx