ID:2619507

We've come to one of the rare weeks where development slows to a crawl, because the developer slows to a crawl. Dealing with a mystery flare, I haven't had big chunks of time at my desk where I've been able to get to work on major projects.

That's not to say nothing got done. Particles saw a little more work with color gradient support. Embedded wingets have been given an "as" clause that can allow you to specify a format for the data. And I've made a change that will go into the next 513 release which should hopefully prevent a very rare but weird string bug that's been showing up on some SS13 servers.

But yeah, not a lot to report otherwise this week. I'm more or less taking sick time.

Thanks a ton to all of BYOND's Members and donors for keeping the lights on and helping me keep development going, even when I'm just somewhat literally limping along. Things are still progressing and I want to get 514 out as soon as I can for you guys, but there are a few more items on the list and particles have more to do. When I'm healthy again I have some ideas for particles that might be a bit ambitious.

Keep working on those Halloween-themed games, because October is nigh! That also means it's the season for the tastiest treats, like fresh donuts and stores practically forcing you to take home bags of Take 5 and Baby Ruth, but one must be vigilant—especially while on prednisone. Dangerous times are upon us, my friends.
I think I speak for everyone when I say that you deserve as much time off as you need. Thanks for keeping our lights on, if ya know what I mean
In response to Magicsofa
Magicsofa wrote:
Thanks for keeping our lights on