ID:26204

Well, i'm headed out today to go house sit for a friend of my aunt. They needed someone to take care of their two dogs and cat. Thing is, i have a dog of my own. So it will really be three dogs and a cat. Ben (a 2 year old small poodle mix) and Taz (a large 11 year old mutt of unknown origin) both pick on Dash (my boy an almost 10 month old collie shepard mix) though, so it will be an interesting 8 days. Only bonus is, they have a fenced in back yard, so i won't have to stand outside and wait for them to pee, i can just let them out and let them play and bring them back in. The place is pretty small too, so i'll probably be tripping over dogs the whole time. Ben is a lap dog only weighs about 25 pounds, Dash is a jealous lap dog who ways about 65 pounds....i'm seeing a bit of an issuing arrising because of this. hopefully, things will go ok.
Chances are i probably won't be updating this blog very offen because i rarely have anything worth while to write about. That will be all for now.
The Corruption wrote:
Chances are i probably won't be updating this blog very offen because i rarely have anything worth while to write about. That will be all for now.

Smartass :P i'm sure this isn't going to be an ongoing thing. Everything new gets some use till it's boring.
<3 Toria :D