ID:263131

Code:
                else if(ChooseMethod=="Deposit Pokemon")
if(P.Pokemon.len==1)
P.Talk("You need at least 1 POKeMON to accompany you!",null,"PC","Talking")
TurnOnPC(P)
return
var/mob/Pokemon/E=input(P,"What Pokemon do you wish to deposit?","Deposit Pokemon")as null|anything in P.Pokemon
if(!E) {TurnOnPC(P);return}
P.Talk("Deposited [uppertext(E.name)] to [uppertext(P.CurrentBox)]!",null,"PC","Talking")
P.Pokemon.Remove(E)
P.Poke_Box[P.CurrentBox]+=E
for(var/mob/Pokemon/m in P.Poke_Box[P.CurrentBox]) P<<m.name
TurnOnPC(P)
else if(ChooseMethod=="Withdraw Pokemon")
if(P.Pokemon.len==6)
P.Talk("Your POKeMON party is full!",null,"PC","Talking")
TurnOnPC(P)
return
var/mob/Pokemon/E=input(P,"What Pokemon do you wish to withdraw","Withdraw Pokemon")as null|anything in P.Poke_Box[P.CurrentBox]
if(!E) {TurnOnPC(P);return}
P.Talk("Withdrew [uppertext(E.name)]!",null,"PC","Talking")
P.Poke_Box[P.CurrentBox]-=E
P.Pokemon.Add(E)
TurnOnPC(P)

Problem description:
Whenever I try to deposit a Pokemon into a Box in the PC, it isn't stored into the selected Box.
Did you debugged by checked if your variable (Current box) is the same as the box you selected?

- GhostAnime
In response to GhostAnime
I already know what CurrentBox is set to though (Box1). Plus I can make sure of this because I can check it using:
                else if(ChooseMethod=="Switch Box")
var/ChooseBox=input(P,"Which Box do you want to switch to? Current Box: [P.CurrentBox].","Switching Boxes")as null|anything in list("Box1",\
"Box2","Box3","Box4","Box5","Box6","Box7","Box8","Box9","Box10","Box11","Box12","Box13","Box14")-P.CurrentBox
if(!ChooseBox) {TurnOnPC(P);return}
P.CurrentBox=ChooseBox
P.SavePlayer()
P.Talk("[uppertext(P.name)]'s game was automatically saved!",null,"PC","Talking")
TurnOnPC(P)

Which takes out the option my CurrentBox variable is on from the list when I switch boxes.
In response to Mega fart cannon
Hmm, I can't see anything wrong... hm..
Let's see if this does thge trick (doubtful though), switch the following two lines:
                    P.Pokemon.Remove(E)
to
P.Pokemon.Remove(E)

- GhostAnime