Generations - The New Government

by BossLvl
Generations - The New Government
Become a super hero or villain! Create an origin for yourself and enjoy life in this building/survival game!
ID:2635294

We've taken many of the features that the community has asked for and made them a reality, together we've managed to increase the complexity of our maps, our coding and most of all our execution of handling the game you've all wanted done the right way.

In the past we've dealt with many milestones and each of them has provided us with a far better wisdom through experience when it comes to going about things the right way. I'm proud to have stayed devoted this long and i couldn't have done it without the community that supported it so know that in the recent days to come some of our most revolutionary features will be shown. This is to let everyone take a gander at our latest priority, I'm quite confident the majority of you all will be pleased but input is everything. I am looking forward to your concerns.

In addition we've added new ranks and a new innovative system for introducing special events players can capitalize off of. For instance the discord may shine light on a particular situation in game and through that situation's roleplay certain specialties may be taken advantage of. Pay close attention to the discord to benefit and be selected for free rewards and holiday prizes.

On that note the discord is now thriving with tons of contests, games and more that you can win special things from. Be sure to stop on in to DBGWorld and see what you like best about our newest updates
Discord - https://discord.gg/HYxdGjwypE

-We've all worked hard, Let's celebrate -