ID:263632

Code:wasn't sure if you needed the login code, so I posted anyway. I think one of the main problems is that I have not worked on this game in literally 5-6 months. If you can help, thank you very much.
mob/create_character/Login()
if(client.CheckPassport("14c847b7157ec746"))
var/mob/character = new
src<<sound('opening.mid',1)
var/charactername = input("Hello, Pick a name for your character, something you wish for people to call you in the game.\
If you use HTML codes for your name you WILL be banned. Multiple abusers will be banned permanently."
,"Character Name?")
switch(input("What class do you want?")in list("Monk","Sorcerer","Knight"))
if("Monk")
character = new /mob/You/Warrior()
if("Sorcerer")
character = new /mob/You/Cleric()
if("Knight")
character = new /mob/You/Magician()
character.name = charactername
src.client.mob = character
del(src)
character.loc=locate (2,2,1)
full_access = 1
world<<"<B>[character] has logged in!"
..()
else
var/mob/character = new
src<<sound('opening.mid',1)
var/charactername = input("Hello, Pick a name for your character, something you wish for people to call you in the game. \
If you use HTML codes for your name you WILL be banned. Multiple abusers will be banned permanently."
,"Character Name?")
switch(input("What class do you want? this decides your stats.")in list("Monk","Sorcerer","Knight"))
if("Monk")
character = new /mob/You/Warrior()
if("Sorcerer")
character = new /mob/You/Cleric()
if("Knight")
character = new /mob/You/Magician()
character.name = charactername
src.client.mob = character
full_access = 0
character.loc=locate (2,2,1)
del(src)
world<<"<B>[character] has logged in!"
..()

Problem description:Ok, the problem is an extremely delayed. Like I log into my game, and it loads, then nothing happens...1-2 minutes later the login will pop up asking you create a character, load one, etc. Then another minute, and it asks you your name. However, once you are out of login everything works fine, signalling the problem is somewhere within the login.