Naruto: Rogue

by Grand J
Naruto: Rogue
Naruto: Rogue, one of the most innovative and stylish naruto game on byond! Execute handseal combinations to perform Jutsu! Also explore a vast world filled with adventure and mystery! Come in and join the action!
ID:2638348

Topic
If you were to, you could definitely count me on. Despite taking my time to code my game, I would DEFINITELY put the project on hold for a day or two to just jump right back into it. That's how I miss this game.
I would play that shit probably. I don't know these days if I can keep up but back when I was a boss at keying in these jutsu
This game is the reason why i got into byond i love the unique system for ninjutsu i just wish the training was faster, takes forever
Honestly I would jump on in seconds, next time its live PLEASE text me *i know its stupid to put your number online, but this game is def worth it* 416-300-9497, Honestly if you still had the old source code from like 2012, with the original jutsu combinations/list I would even pay you for it.
Open the game back up.
I'm upgrading my pc this weekend. I'll post game up once it is up to date so around monday-tuesday
March 29th-30th 2021
PLEASE OPEN BACK UP!! I CHECK BACK EVERY FEW MONTHS. MISS U BB