ID:264381

Code:
        var src.client.mob = var new_mob
var/turf/first_location = locate(/turf/start)
new_mob.Move(first_location)
del(src)

Problem description:

SavingChars.dm:80:error: new_mob: expected end of statement

Help i can't figure out how to fix this problem. This is my only error in my coding its my LAST ONE and i can't figure out how to get past it.
It seems quite apparent that the only line of code in your posted code you've made yourself is the first, wrong line. You should learn how to program first instead of just taking some other people's code and expecting to be able to work with it.
In response to Kaioken
Actually i didn't make that line either. The whole thing was made by someone else yet i was commissioned to ask the question online. That really and truly is the only problem he has. Could you at least tell me how to fix it?
In response to Kaioken
Kaioken wrote:
It seems quite apparent that the only line of code in your posted code you've made yourself is the first, wrong line. You should learn how to program first instead of just taking some other people's code and expecting to be able to work with it.

Agreed.
In response to Thesacred_android17
Thesacred_android17 wrote:
Could you at least tell me how to fix it?

Sure, no problem.
Tell the person that got you to ask that reading and working with the guide is very beneficial to learn the basics of programming with Dream Maker. Now if s/he combines this with the reference, such trivial issues as the one in question can no longer hinder her/him.