Genesis

by UnknownHobbit
This is a roleplaying game inspired by Generations.
ID:2645459

Hello all, it has come to my attention that Mag has stolen the Dragonball Generations name (it now says by BossLvl) and is pretending I gave it to him. This is not the case.

Someone got the real DBG HUB deleted right as I was leaving BYOND. Then Mag came along after and stole the name, stole the icons, and slapped it on a slightly modified Phoenix rip source.
It's fairly obvious to most people that it's a fake, why would BossLvl DBG have a whole load of DBG's features missing and a whole load of Phoenix features added? Huh so strange... (heck there's even Phoenix icons still in there lmao)
I'm sure anyone who knows me would already know BossLvl/Mag has nothing to do with me. I did not sell him anything, I did not give him anything, I did not do work for him. I avoid all contact with him because he is a deranged human being living in a fantasy world where I am his best bud I guess, when in reality he is a sociopathic liar and thief.

Alright so all that is annoying sure but the reason I'm posting is I do not wish to be associated with such a badly made game that he's running over there with 3 people playing it and thinking it's DBG.
I've come here because he deleted this post I made on his forums before banning me (LOL). I'm not a fan of misinformation and so I've got to set the record straight.

Genesis is the only game I support, as I've previously mentioned (it's been pinned) and as all of you most likely already know. I just wanted you all to know the BossLvl DBG is a fake and I had absolutely nothing to do with it and I never will have anything to do with it, nor will I ever have anything to do with any other DBG-like game.

Thanks for understanding!
~Liens