ID:264551

Code:
mob
verb
ROOM1()
if(client.playerinroom1 == 4)
usr << "FullROOM!"
else if(client.playerinroom1 == 0 )
switch(alert(usr,"Do you want to create a new game in this empty room??","","Yes","No"))
if("Yes")
if(client.playerinroom1 == 0)
winset(src,"Rooms","is-visible=false")
winset(src,"gamewindow","is-visible=true")

usr.loc = locate (3,7,1)
if("No")
return

Problem description:
when it changes my windows, i cannot move the character of the player anymore..its like it doesnt think that i am the actual player ... any suggestions?
It is possible that the focus is not being moved from one window to another. Resetting the focus to the other window should resolve this problem.

winset(src,"Rooms","is-visible=false;focus=false")
winset(src,"gamewindow","is-visible=true;focus=true")
In response to ArcaneDragonX
i tried and it did not work..

the problem is that when the main (map) skin appears.. i cannot control the character(cant move it)..but when i have no skin i can move it perfectly..
In response to Fast ball0
everytime i switch between skins (etc. winshow,winset) the new skin that is shown doesnt allow me to control the character. it seems like it is a non-selected window(but it is selected) all verbs work and everything just the player cant move asoon as i switch the skin
You could have bumped your older topic.

Anyways, did you gave your map focus?
In response to GhostAnime

mob
verb
ROOM1()
if(playerinroom1 == 2)
for(var/mob/M in world)
M.runbeggining()
usr << "FullROOM!"
return

else if(playerinroom1 == 0 )
switch(alert(usr,"Do you want to create a new game in this empty room?","","Yes","No"))
if("Yes")
if(playerinroom1 == 0)
for(var/mob/M in world)

usr.player1 = 1
playerinroom1 = 1
usr.inroom1 = 1

M.runbeggining()
winset(src,"Rooms","is-visible=false;focus=false")
usr.loc=locate(3,7,1)

if("No")
runbeggining()
return
else if(playerinroom1 == 1)
for(var/mob/M in world)

usr.player2 = 1
playerinroom1 = 2
usr.inroom1=1

M.runbeggining()
winset(src,"Rooms","is-visible=false;focus=false)
view(20) << output("[usr] has joined the game!","gameoutput")
usr.loc = locate (21,6,1)
view(20) << output("GAME START!","gameoutput")

when the room skin goes away and the gamewindow shows, i cannot move the main mob. i can still use verbs/etc.. really wierd problem..
I have no idea what the "Rooms" and "gamewindow" elements are, so I have to ask once again, does your MAP element have focus? (If it is not gamewindow, the answer is no - because it has focus by the looks of winset).

If you click the map, can you move then? If you can, winset() it so that the map element has focus afterwards. If not, look at what you modified in Move() or show us. From the information you have provided, there's not much we can tell you