Pondera

by AERProductions
Pondera
Construct your lineage in a living world.
ID:2645871

Hello, just a quick notification for the new year (HNY!):

I've decided to put up a testing server and would be grateful for bug reports and refining feedback. Note that the game still needs a lot of polish and is rough around some edges, but I figure it is playable to an extent and fostering a community and garnering interest is important right now.

Public feedback will help to encourage attention in areas less focused on that will improve the overall feel of the game. I look forward to serving an entertaining experience while also continuing to improve the game in every way. The server is publicly available, check the game hub and join any time. If you have any feedback, by all means, post it in the Bug Report discussions section of the Pondera hub or join the Pondera discord for more personal communication and influence in the development.

This testing server will be up sporadically whenever I feel I have a build that is worthy of play-time. There may be (very likely) bugs and features that are either not complete or not functioning completely as intended and it will be your pursuit to find and report those issues. Even if I already know about them, it is helpful to create a list of what needs attention to continue to drive the project in the most viable direction.

Concerning testing, you should not be expecting a bug free experience, nor to have your progress saved on the test server for long term. However, it will do so in the short term until there is a required save clear for an update. I tend to clear the files for every update, rather than trying to keep old saves around which may or may not be compatible, no need to fight those phantoms too.

Last but not least, this is not the final product! Don't have that perspective going into testing pre-release content.

Thank you for your attention, at ease and enjoy!