Pondera

by AERProductions
Pondera
Construct your lineage in a living world.
ID:2648011

For the most recent additions to the game, fixed some bugs in the season handling and equip system. I have added several new tools, including a file, a whetstone and a saw. I have added several new items which you can make from Ueik tree stumps, such as shingles, a fruit press, or a liquid vessel and made it so logs can be sawed into Ueik Boards to create barrels or a quench box (with more to come). This will also add more variety into wood building types at some point. I have added a few more tutorial entries into the guide book that should help players get started and a new container system where you can fill containers with various liquids which you can then fill other containers with. I have also added a seasonal fruit to Hallow Ueik Trees (Dark Green ones) which you can harvest in Autumn and Winter and use in the fruit press. I will continue working on adding in the new smithy elements that I will announce soon. Lots more to come, we're just getting started!

Until next time, stay aware of your surroundings and Stay Hydrated!

Don't forget to check out the Live Test server if you want to help provide feedback and bug reports! It is being hosted 24/7 now. A perfect opportunity to learn how to play the game without having to worry about any mistakes!

Check the hub or the website or simply click this button!