ID:265057

Hi, I asked for a focus() proc a while ago (To change focus from the html page to the command bar). In the meantime, can anyone figure out a dirty way to do it? I noticed that when I use prompt, it sets back the focus to the command bar when I close it. Is there a way to call prompt and not responding to it, just "let it pass"?

/Andreas
Tom actually put a lot of work into trying to control browser focus, but with no luck... see 9/10/00 in General forum.

In response to Guy T.
On 1/3/01 10:50 am Guy T. wrote:
Tom actually put a lot of work into trying to control browser focus, but with no luck... see 9/10/00 in General forum.

Didn't see that...! I suspected I wasn't the only one asking for it. So we need a quick'n'dirty way more than ever! :)

I'm gonna try some stuff, we'll see what happens.

/Andreas
In response to Guy T.
On 1/3/01 10:50 am Guy T. wrote:

Guy, my gosh, have you memorized the forum? You seem to be able to point everyone to the relevant past post today.

Z
In response to Zilal
Guy, my gosh, have you memorized the forum? You seem to be able to point everyone to the relevant past post today.

Nah, I just tell the search feature to look in the last 999 days and see what comes up!