Pondera

by AERProductions
Pondera
Construct your lineage in a living world.
ID:2651727

Got the new smithy additions put in and fixed the containers. You will now be randomly required to quench, file, sharpen and polish all of the tool parts you smith.

Did a thorough run through of all of the seasonal changes for winter and spring. Now the trees will go dormant in winter, losing their leaves. The trees will remain dormant for the first spring month, then start to bloom throughout the spring. In the process of making a tech tree (Which you may access Here (Pondera Tech Tree)) for the game so that it is easier to understand how to progress. I cleaned up a lot of names of objects, like ore rocks, water/ice/shorelines, grass/snow, flowers/tallgrass, so that they will display properly. I have made a revision of the interface that will work in laptop resolutions (1336x768) and 1080p (1920x1080), as well as most other resolutions. I have fixed tree sprouts so they will only grow at the next spring if planted out of season. Fixed gemstone icons so they will display. Made it so that anyone who hosts the game will be considered the Host/GM, rather than just me.

Much more to come!

That's it for now! Until next time, stay aware of your surroundings and stay hydrated.

Don't forget you can help by simply clicking this link below to join the Public Testing server:

[Pondera (OpenTesting-SmallMap)]

Soon I will be putting up an Alpha rough draft Story mode!
Stay tuned to the updates for more info on that.

Join the Pondera Discord server!