ID:265201

IF you were going to make a new demo, what would you make?
I'm actually working on an interesting promotion system for my game that may make an interesting demo. Characters begin as one of 4 classes and may be promoted by anyone in the same category of a higher level. The promoter sees a list of possible promotions for the target character and selects which to promote them to (this may switch their category altogether or just raise their level in that category). Also, there's periodic paychecks that differ depending on your class as well as new abilities specific to your class. Don't know if it'll become a demo, but if someone wants to design it, my own headaches have shown that it would be useful to other newbies.
I'm pretty sure that if a developer has an idea for one, it would be made by now, or in the works.

~>Volte
In response to Volte
It spells Bias all over it.

[No offense meant, however.]
In response to Volte
Why don't you make a vehicle demo? One that you can get in a car, have a driver, a passenger, and all that good stuff. Like in Ebonshadow's Kapture.
I'd try to make something 3Dish, like a first person shooter. They have them on GBA why not BYOND? Of course, it couldn't be full 3D. I don't think the GBA ones are either. I would do it but I don't have the coding skills.
In response to Krosse
You'll have to tell me when you finish that - just as long as it doesn't involve loads of vars.
In response to Tokabol
3D in BYOND: http://www.byond.com/hub/OneFishDown/Maze

Of course, OFD's too tight to give out his source code =P, so if anyone wants to take up the challenge and redo Maze with the source code publicly available, that would be a very good thing! =)