ID:265326

Okay, so anyways, as you all know, I'm working on a small game, Tales of Pristine, where the community helps build the world. If you'd wish to sign up, just add your name to the list.(No more then 10.36 people rounded off)

Alpha Testers:
-Xeal
-Jermman
-Jiskuha
-Shades
-ErdricktheGreat
-
-
-
-
-
Sounds like pristontale.com.. =p

~>Jiskuha
In response to Jiskuha
:(
Not really, I looked up some words like "new start" in the dictionary which lead to Pristine, which sounds like "Tales of a New World". Cheap, eh?
In response to Hell Ramen
<< me el wanna be on the listness <<
In response to Xeal

Alpha Testers:
-Xeal
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

omg gogogo You only have to wait until about January for the game to be fully playable. :o
Why even do alpha testers? It seems to me, only people who want to try and hype up a game does that.

I was a Tester for FallOut online and it sucked goat nutts.
Why not make it open and let anyone play who happens to find your game on the hub.
In response to Shades
Shades wrote:
Why even do alpha testers? It seems to me, only people who want to try and hype up a game does that.

I was a Tester for FallOut online and it sucked goat nutts.
Why not make it open and let anyone play who happens to find your game on the hub.

But, if I do, more to moderate, and I want to get it almost bug free before it's on the hub. Then I can spare the lot of banning people. =/
I will test it pls. :D
In response to Jermman

Alpha Testers:
-Xeal
-Jermman
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

NOTE: There are 2 people who are allowed to play that aren't Beta Testers(The Icon Maker(Godz), And I)
I Shall test it i guess.

~>Jiskuha
In response to Jiskuha
You'll have to ban people in a normal game anyways. So whatever.

I'll test it, but I hope it doest suck goat nutts.
In response to Shades
.....goat nuts.....u sick bum
In response to Xeal
_>
Also, this will carry over as a bonus when the game actually starts (9 Free levels, and some supplies(lumber, seeds, etc.))