ID:266040

So a few of you will have already seen my game "Deltoid" and for those of you who haven't : http://www.byond.com/games/Kyle_ZX/Deltoid

Basically I'm trying to decide where I want to go with this game, there's just so many opportunities that it's hard to decide. What features do you think could improve it?

I'm thinking of making the walls more organic and giving them periods of growth and death to hopefully provide quite a unique world each time.

I'm also thinking the ability to close off areas with a wall of some sort could be interesting, allowing players to create their own bases.

Next I'm also thinking of adding monsters that will run randomly around the map and maybe some that dig through the walls.

My last thought is to add some some sort of liquids that move through the game but have a limited spread so you don't flood the entire game.
Those ideas don't appear to be conflicting in any way. Just do them all.
In response to Robertbanks2
Robertbanks2 wrote:
Those ideas don't appear to be conflicting in any way. Just do them all.

To the point and very helpful =D Thanks.

P.S Lov'in that Avatar man.
In response to Kyle_ZX
I can't see anything. All I see is the help menu at the start, but even if I take it down, there's nothing but black all around my screen and a huge blue area to the right. This is some serious bug, I can't even play it.
In response to Danbriggs
Weird, what resolution you running?
In response to Kyle_ZX
1366 x 768

I'm not sure weather it's simply that I can't see the frame where the map lies, or it's some other internal component that's offsetting my view of the game. I was actually looking forward to seeing how your game panned out to give you honest, credible advice.