Generations - The New Government

by BossLvl
Generations - The New Government
Become a super hero or villain! Create an origin for yourself and enjoy life in this building/survival game!
ID:2661251

As many of you already know we have made astounding leaps bounding from where we used to be in. The progress has been so substantial that we want everyone to get a chance to enjoy it! Therefore a gift to all we have lifted every ban that the game has ever had to dish out. If you have been waiting to play but been suffering from a ban you will be able to log back in as of now!

If there is anyone who is still having trouble please let us know and we'll handle it immediately, lets put the past behind us and enjoy moving forward!
You're a horrible game administrator and a asshole, But i will play the game
Glad to hear another poor sport will be playing again lol.
Nah, game's still buggy as hell and there isn't really anything worth staying for when i have other interests already. I don't want to rant for like 5 paragraphs just because of this so the only thing i'll say is i'll pass.
I actually play the game. The skills that have been flooding in. The fixes, the extra features, new maps, new mechanics and new tutorial system are INSANE. It's not "buggy as hell" notice it's the same people that come back trying to piss you off once you told them about themselves at one point in time. To me that's always absolutely hilarious

The game is incredible man.. people who "Don't have time to rant 5 paragraphs" likely didn't stick around for 20 seconds and that's insulting to a person who spends thousands having people work on the game nonstop every day. It's for that reason i have to put my two cents in there.. no one cares what other interests you have you cornball. You still had time to bring your sorry ass down here just to get a cookie on another man's hard work.

Jump off a bridge.

Keep doing great BossLvl. Its better now than it has ever been before, and that's FACTZ.
Isn't he banned?

I know this is a global unbanned post but i still feel like it's relevant. We should have foreseen people like him coming and having something to say.

Being as i haven't seen him on the game whatsoever we know he's talking solely out of resentment already been built up over time. In other words he is in fact not speaking from current experience. He didn't log in to test any of the new things with genuine interest or concern. There was no chance for him to see anything new.

These trolls don't even speak to anyone. They login take a few steps and log out, then rush here to put their funky little fake ass assessment in the air for all to see.

I don't want to go on forever so i'll make it simple. Grr man you did not play the game since you were removed. You don't have any other interests or you wouldn't even be here. The only interest you have is bumping those twitter fingers against this forum in hopes of taking a shot at a community worth more than you've ever been a part of LOL.

I don't think your opinion ever mattered much to anyone in game or around it so there's no foul here. Just know you'll be put in your place anytime you try that.

Have a good day :)
Hello 20 year old manchildren with no life.

I am here to say that who you just told to jump off a bridge is a minor who I have taken under my wing as basically my adopted son. So, you’ve fucked up.

No, he’s not a troll. Let me start off with that. He’s an actual human being with actual emotions. Now let me just say he’s not as upset as I am with these posts, he’s actually laughing his ass off because of how stupid you two sound and he couldn’t give two shits about what two manlets have to say about him, but I’m absolutely PISSED because you two have the audacity to tell a TOTAL stranger whom neither of you know to jump off a bridge and immediately throw any criticism he may have potentially had for this garbage fucking game as “trolling”. Have you ever just considered your game is actually shit? Because it probably is if you have to defend it like you’re being personally attacked whenever someone write TWO. FUCKING. SENTENCES. of criticism.

Yes, “SexualTension” (shit name btw) he’s played the game. He’s told everyone in our friend group about it. He’s never directly named it, but he’s certainly talked about how expensive its “donations” are in the game and how it is a blatant rip-off of another better game. Also, “DireLitegation” (also a shit name), how much are you being paid to suck off the owner and tell people who are entitled to their opinion to jump off a bridge? :))) Just wondering because obviously you don’t have a job, because if you did, you wouldn’t be telling strangers to kill themselves.

Now you’re probably going to say “hAvE yOu EvEn PlAyEd tHe GaMe?!!!???!” and my answer is no. I fucking hate dragon ball because the fandom it attracts are small-dicked men who circle jerk each other trying to roleplay their power fantasies (you two). And if I were to be in the fandom, I would never touch this game. From the way you two talk so greatly about it, it’s probably worse than AIDS.

I’m done ranting though. Both of you are sad excuses of human waste. Go touch some grass Jesus fucking Christ.
Yeah uh.. no. Anyone who comes here trying to antagonize the owner has to realize that he isn't the only one putting their hard earned work here.

Criticism can't be an actual thing unless there was a genuine concern in the first place.. and there's not. As he said he has more interests, but this post didn't call a specific person to the center stage, on the contrary this was about banned people being allowed to come back.

We're all pretty trained at knowing when someone is trolling and yes that's what he's done. Don't speak for another person because you have no idea what is factual as you aren't a player of the game. You're merely speaking for another person who is no longer allowed to.

Please join your friend in jumping off of that very bridge. Trust me no one here is even slightly taking you serious. There's been way too much added to the game to take a waste of life's fake ass comments.

The truth is something you don't speak and if you ever tried you'd aspirate on it. I suggest you do that.. you're complete trash and our community threw your friend out.

You'll be glad to know that you're thrown out immediately for trying to speak for your butthurt little bozo. You don't have a life that doesn't involve gritting your teeth at a superior game than anything you've known.

Again.. enjoy your trip off the bridge. We enjoy watching you fall..

Bosslvl keep doing what you do. We all know there are more than 400 skills and more systems than any other game has to show here.

Sorry not sorry, accept it and hold this L

Have a nice day.
At first i wasn't going to speak on it but after a large discussion with the players about it we all decided to one shot your ass out of here. We're all laughing at these types of people. After all the time adding things to the game it always provides a decent laugh to come back to some bruised cheerleader getting their pom poms in a knot.

Thats what you're currently doing. Know that your contradictions are noted however. You don't play the game but you're going to judge it and we're to accept it as legit criticism. It's as you said you're a 20 year old man child who doesn't have a project of your own.

No project, no gaming ability, you'd be a shit coder and you're nothing more than a retaliatory troll. Every time someone as ignorant as you comes here you force players to laugh at how dumb you look and then when people point out how often you put your foot in your mouth you get mad and try the " YOUR ON HIS DICK " defense.. this wont win you any cases, it's the most pathetic thing you can come to another man's forums and do.

Damn go get some pussy and stop being one.. we're better than you and tired of you insulting anyone on the game with -legit- criticism. Have several seats on your high horse and enjoy your plummet to the salt mines fuck boy.

Enjoy the factz.
I watch these often but i only came here because the screenshots i saw in the discord made dude look so bad that i had to kick him too.

Have you ever considered your friend is trash af? He was already thrown out, one of the first people to notice the forum post and he made damn sure to post as fast as he could.

In life you'll find these people waiting to get even after getting their feelings hurt but should we care?? because we don't.

Those sorts of people are the first ones to get exposed.

So after being told off he went to your group? Or we're to assume that because you heard his cries of worthlessness that you know a thing about the game??

BOI SIT YO BITCH ASS DOWN LMFAO. You seriously look piss poor right now and whatever group you have is on bosslvl's dick to be discussing something you know jack shit about.

Grr man.. lets get this out the way.. you a bitch.. that much is a fact.

You're not about to come here and incite any rioting. You're getting you're ass kicked just like you've been doing anytime you get involved with this community. You aren't even a good rper and i'll let the readers know now that you're toxic and you can't rp for SHIT. You don't even know how to countdown your actions or kill with an rp more than 5 words " Tries to kill the person " Please.. you're an idiot.

YOU assume people are donating for things, and the only way you'd think something is expensive is you asked to buy something you didn't deserve and got mad that they clearly didn't want to give it to you. We actually play and earn things here, many skills are rare af and if you don't play then guess what?? YOU AINT GONNA LEARN SHIT

Idk what to tell you.. cry some more?? No one likes you.. whether you're a human with feelings or the puddle of trash juice we all know you to be.. you're not going to gain any support by flapping your gums when you prove yourself wrong every 3 seconds.

Know that you're getting embarassed and that's what'll happen any time you come here unless you learn the decency to stfu..

get some practice..

Stfu... peace
Wow. Telling a guy to essentially kill himself because he wrote three sentences about not liking your painfully annoying game. If he put as much effort into his moderation as he does to his replies to people then we'd enjoy the game a lot more. If you genuine babies stopped trying to call everything slander we wouldn't have an issue. But since your owner doesn't allow us to contact the game mods on discord and Pandora isn't on 90% of the time, we NEED to complain to grab your attention for a millisecond. This is pathetic on your part and I'm ashamed this game has fell this far.
Well i'm having fun!
:'D
No one told him to kill himself you're blowing that part up. No one cares either.. stay off of their forums if you don't want the argument you started.

Get a life @striking
Here he apologizes.

https://gyazo.com/35d2dfafe0482a55dc80ad34e2f8ce1a

While I'm thankful you've stopped lying and come to your senses.. this community has decided to never put up with your shit again.

Stop messaging the players. It's looking like you have ALOT of time on your hands despite you supposedly having other interests.

It was nice speaking with you but this game rejects your toxicity.

Sorry not sorry... you're out
I know this is random but i logged in and my Saiyan was 502 Years old and still alive, is this normal? lol
In response to Dbzfade
You haven't logged your character in for like a long time haven't you? it's normal for you to have aged so much if you made a character like.... long decades ago. Naturally, you would have died on the Month change of decline, but I have a feeling you didn't stay on long enough for that to happen, so yes. This is normal.

You are encouraged to create a new character now rather than wait for that to die if you plan to play again.