ID:2664745

Resolved
Local database creation by the pager was being handled incorrectly.
BYOND Version:513
Operating System:Windows 10 Home
Web Browser:Chrome 88.0.4324.190
Applies to:BYOND Pager

This issue has been resolved.
Descriptive Problem Summary:

There are several typos in a query to create the hub table when creating a local db.

Noticed by accident while looking into DMI logic for my C# DMI library. I'm fairly certain this is a not-often-used-path as I figure this would have been noticed before, but felt like it was worth mentioning.

I'm fairly new to using the tools I am, so it may be best just to say this was found in what I think is LocalDB::Create, and the query is as follows with the bolding emphasis to show the typos.

"CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS hub (id UNISGNED INTEGER PRIMARY KEY, path VARCHAR(111), cpath VARCHAR(111), name VARCHAR(80), author VARCHAR(30), cauthor VARCHAR(30), description VARCHAR(255), long_description TEXT, zip_len UNISGNED INTEGER NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, hubtype VARCHAR(10), date DATETIME, playtime DATETIME, rtime DATETIME, flags UNSIGNED INTEGER NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, local_flags UNSIGNED INTEGER NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, icon VARCHAR(20), small_icon VARCHAR(20), banner VARCHAR(20), list VARCHAR(20), tags VARCHAR(255), fans UNSIGNED INTEGER, score REAL, version INTEGER, latest_version INTEGER, has_benefits INTEGER, benefits TEXT)"
Lummox JR resolved issue with message:
Local database creation by the pager was being handled incorrectly.