Hazordhu

by F0lak
Hazordhu
Explore a vast open world full of dangers and wonders
ID:2667059

Hey BYOND! I just wanted to make a quick post here to let you all know that there are now more options to play Hazordhu than just Steam.

BYOND Members, and people who purchase the game through the hub's Subscribe option will be able to play the game as well! These options are independent of Steam and have a few differences, the main one being that if you purchase the game through the hub, it supports BYOND, as opposed to Valve, which is good news for Lummox! Let me break it down here, for those who are interested.

(tl;dr: Being a BYOND Member lets you play at no extra cost, and you can purchase the game through the BYOND hub as opposed to only Steam. These options support Myself and Lummox as opposed to Valve and Steam)

The Options
So there are now four ways to play Hazordhu:

- Purchase the game through Steam
- Purchase the game through the BYOND Hub
- Support BYOND as a Member
- Support the game on Patreon

Purchasing the game through Steam
Purchase Hazordhu on Steam
Just as before, you can purchase the game through Steam, and unlock full access to everything that Steam has to offer for the game, including achievements, stats, and options to purchase any additional DLC. A portion of the price of the game here goes towards Valve.

Purchasing the game through the BYOND Hub
Purchase Hazordhu on BYOND!
BYOND Doesn't have a 'Purchase' option per-se, but there is the subscribe option on the hub. Although it's called a subscription on the hub, it's a one-time transaction, with no monthly or recurring payments.

When you purchase the game through BYOND, you will have access to everything that BYOND has to offer, including Medals, Stats, and possibly some other goodies down the line.

When you purchase through the hub, a portion of the price of the game goes towards supporting BYOND.

Supporting BYOND Through a Membership
Become a BYOND Member!
When you support BYOND as a Member, you help keep Lummox's lights on. I'm sure that goes to other things like food and water (I hope?). Myself and Hazordhu do not make anything off of BYOND Memberships, that's all between you and BYOND itself. I wanted to keep this option open to allow those who support BYOND to have access to the game, and hopefully provide some extra value to those memberships!

Supporting the game on Patreon
Become a Patron!
Supporting the game on Patreon is a bit different. It's a monthly pledge that goes directly and fully into supporting me and development of Hazordhu, and it comes with some awesome benefits! Depending on your tier, you can unlock more copies of the game to share with friends as well as some awesome and exclusive Merch like a coffee cup, sticker or hoodie!

What if I can't afford to pay?
Hazordhu is no longer Free to Play. You must purchase the game in order to play it. In order to keep supporting BYOND, I'll be active in the community and be sure to include copies of the game in any BYOND Contests in the future, so be sure to participate in those!