Stargate BYOND

by Stargate_Offic
Stargate BYOND
ID:2668507

Hey guys and gals,

I have been away for a couple of weeks so there have been no updates until tonight, I've seen many messages about login issues and believe I have managed to fix them.

The login system is rather complex due to the multiple panes needed for the character customisation options so it's been a bit of a struggle as a solo developer to get things in order, thank you for your patience in all of this.

I have a lot of ideas for the direction of the game, but as it currently sits, you can train two skills (Mining and Smithing) and also travel to 3 possible planets.

Because the project was a 'from scratch' job there are a lot of features that may have been present in other Stargate Games that we dont currently have. So on that note if there is anything You can think of that you would consider a 'Must have' Feature for the game. Feel free to reply to this thread or reach out to me on the BYOND pager.

Thanks for taking the time to read this. Hopefully we can bring back Stargate on BYOND and make this game amazing.