ID:2671205

Hello! I can't seem to be able to connect to anything in the BYOND client today, even though everything worked perfectly fine yesterday. Tried disabling my firewall and had no success, but when I used a VPN everything went back to normal, although the ping is obviously higher.
Is there any way to fix this? I've tried restarting my modem, restarting BYOND, disabling firewall, but the only thing that seems to work is the VPN. While still possible to play, the ping is bothersome so I wanted to find a solution to the problem as a whole.

edit: forgot to add that this site works just fine. It's just the games that don't seem to work
What games specifically are you trying to play? This sounds like there might be something in the games preventing you from playing them, in which case you'll need to contact the developers of those games.
i have the same problem i was playing and closed byond the next day i couldn't play i sayd "The BYOND Hub is currently unreachable. Some functionality will be unavailable"
In response to Gueba14
Gueba14 wrote:
"The BYOND Hub is currently unreachable. Some functionality will be unavailable"

This could happen if you can't reach byond.com for some reason, which is very likely a firewall or router problem.
i fixed it i just deleted everything form byond on my pc and reinstalled it another disk