ID:267592

While in Dream Maker, I press F1 (for help) and it brings up an error that says unable to load browser. Then, when I click F1 again, it brings up the help file, but everything is completely blank. Is their a way I could fix this?

I also have trouble when I try to download demos and libraries on Dream Seeker (I click developers and I go to demos and libraries at the left side of the screen). It downloads, then a download window pops up with the DS browser in the back saying action canceled. The download screen has open, save, cancel, ect. I click save and it then downloads in one second, and then I click open and it brings up Dream Maker, except everything on my desktop is in the directory on the left side. Is their something I'm doing wrong?

Thanks,
Ðatacon
You've probably run into a rare byond bug of some kind that's related to your browser. Are you using Internet Explorer 5 or higher?
In response to Jon88
Internet Explorer Six. I think it has something to do with XP.
In response to Data-Con
i run xp with internet explorer 6 and the help file in dream maker is fine
have you tried re-installing the byond software?
In response to Lazyboy
I just downloaded the update and I can now just go to the enviroment file and click on the icon file to view and edit it. Before I had to right mouse click then open with dream maker. After that I downloaded the full installation and I waited a half and hour and BYOND setup was still installing. Does it normally take this long? When I first downloaded it, it didn't take that long, but everything seemed sort buggy.

Ðatacon